Join the Remarkably Human IT™ team and get ready to love your work.
We focus on hiring rock-solid IT experts who are genuinely great with people. We strive to be a compassionate and calming force in times of chaos. We are more than dependable IT consultants with high-level skill-sets, certifications, and experience. We embody collaboration, courage, teamwork, and trust. We form relationships that transcend business and care deeply about clients, partners, and each other. This is a commitment honored every day in a Remarkably Human approach to solving technology challenges.
Become a Business Development Associate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
- Experience presenting and delivering information to prospects and at client meetings
- Joining local groups (meetups, etc) in order to build a network of referral partners
- 1-3 years inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Experience using one or more CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers as well as proficiency writing and presenting proposals
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Follow a process for identifying and understanding customer needs and requirements
- Facilitate opportunities to close sales and achieve quarterly goals
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in Uncommon Solutions offerings
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business development opportunities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects (pipeline)
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Develop and present Uncommon offerings via webinar platform
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using Dynamics 365 CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers as well as proficiency writing and presenting proposals.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with VP & C-Level Executives
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
At Uncommon Solutions, we believe...
- IT spending must be tightly aligned with customers' business strategies/priorities, and they must support their most important goals
- Fancy technical solutions people can’t/won’t use or don't trust are worthless
- Creating an in-house environment helps our employees thrive
- Honest relationships and clear communication with customers give IT strong business value
- When IT is thoughtfully/skillfully applied, the results can be game-changing
- Getting the “human side” of technology right is just as important as the technical parts
- IT solutions can be cost-effectively tailored to even small business' unique needs/wants
If you agree, and you are looking to join a team that is more like a family than individuals earning paychecks, we want to hear from you.
Uncommon Solutions is always looking for Remarkably Human IT™ experts. If you’d like to join the Uncommon team, we’d like to hear from you.