Join the Remarkably Human IT™ team and get ready to love your work.
We focus on hiring rock-solid IT experts who are genuinely great with people. We strive to be a compassionate and calming force in times of chaos. We are more than dependable IT consultants with high-level skill-sets, certifications, and experience. We embody collaboration, courage, teamwork, and trust. We form relationships that transcend business and care deeply about clients, partners, and each other. This is a commitment honored every day in a Remarkably Human approach to solving technology challenges.
Be an Account Manager/Project Manager
We are looking for a Account Manager/Project Manager for a full-time, permanent position with our company, Uncommon Solutions. The right candidate will possess proven business analysis skills and experience and have a good eye for quality user interface design. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with superior people, presentation, and conflict resolution skills. Additionally, they will be an expert in time management, detail oriented, self-motivated, and eager and willing to document and train effectively.
- 2-3 years of Business Analyst experience
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 1-2 years of experience with analytical spreadsheets
- Preferably some experience with iterative/agile development methodologies (i.e. SCRUM master experience)
- Preferably some SQL and/or Software development experience (directly or in a management role)
- Some experience with software testing
- A real-world sense of effective and efficient project management beyond an academic application of PMBOK principles
At Uncommon Solutions, we believe...
- IT spending must be tightly aligned with customers' business strategies/priorities, and they must support their most important goals
- Fancy technical solutions people can’t/won’t use or don't trust are worthless
- Creating an in-house environment helps our employees thrive
- Honest relationships and clear communication with customers give IT strong business value
- When IT is thoughtfully/skillfully applied, the results can be game-changing
- Getting the “human side” of technology right is just as important as the technical parts
- IT solutions can be cost-effectively tailored to even small business' unique needs/wants
If you agree, and you are looking to join a team that is more like a family than individuals earning paychecks, we want to hear from you.
Uncommon Solutions is always looking for Remarkably Human IT™ experts. If you’d like to join the Uncommon team, we’d like to hear from you.