Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure: Migration
As organizations grow and mature, they find they are reliant on aging and legacy systems. These systems often result in disruption of services and loss of productivity. The Uncommon Solutions team of engineers and solutions architects provide expert-level consulting services—from strategy and planning to
- Exchange Online (O365)
- SharePoint (Data)
- IaaS/Azure Services (Cloud)
- Active Directory (Identity)
- Microsoft Server (Physical or Cloud Move)
- Device Management (Solution)
- Cloud Migration
Archaic, Outdated Technology
Technology is negatively impacting the perception of your organization to both customers and employees. Whether this old technology includes functional inefficiency or not, the perception is leading to missed opportunities for recruiting top talent as well as closing new business opportunities.
Replace and/or modernize old platforms while minimizing negative impact on business in transition.
- Email migrations
- Infrastructure/Domain migrations
- Line of Business (LOB) system migrations
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Modernization and cloud migration of custom applications
Domain Infrastructure Confidence
You inherited an environment that was thrown together over time and your company has expanded past the capacity the domain was intended to support.
No security or standards were designed into the architecture, and you are worried about potential vulnerabilities within the environment.
You want an environment that you designed with which you feel at ease.
Create a domain infrastructure with user identity mobility, authentication, management, expandability and security parameters that align with business requirements.
Benefit from a modernized build-out that is mobile and is configured to leverage modern technology (BI, Security protocols, management, etc.)
Improve the consistency and security of the environment.
- Determine the actual current infrastructure with an Infrastructure Assessment
- An Active Directory Assessment helps you understand the current health of the AD environment and the severity of risk for the user identity moves
- Determine the need for moving systems to the cloud (old hardware, business continuity, etc.) with a Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Azure Migration – Move servers and/or infrastructure pieces to the cloud
- Domain Migration – Migrate identities to new infrastructure
Domain Join Anywhere – Azure Domain Join
You have a large mobile workforce and need a more effective way to manage and control company machines. Your current infrastructure is made up of many domain controllers, and you still have issues with user machines being managed with proper group policies and password implementation.
Enroll all mobile Windows 10 devices into Azure Domain Join.
With Azure Domain Join, setup mobile password policies and use Intune-based management to regulate machine policies, changes and updates.
- EM+S Readiness
- EM+S Setup & Configuration
- EM+S Licensing (M365 Bundle)
- Active Directory Assessment
Relevant Case Studies
Relevant Blog Posts
TAKING THE POWER OF THE CLOUD INTO 2020: 7 Reasons to Migrate Now Migrating to the cloud will bring greater security, increase productivity and more. If you haven't already taken the power of the cloud into 2020, here are 7 reasons why you should migrate now......
Technology is evolving at an incredible pace. Because things change so quickly, it’s impossible to predict what the workplace will look like even just 10 years from now. We are able to make pretty accurate guesses about what types of advancements and trends are likely...
Every single enterprise has its own unique path that it takes to the cloud. Regardless of whether you’re simply transferring data, migrating your business’s infrastructure, or modernizing your current applications, Azure makes it simple for you to transition to the...
“This is it exactly!!! You are so wonderful!”
~ Lending Corporation
Our systems team can help you free up resources to help you better manage your business. Talk to one of our Remarkably Human IT experts to learn how.