Productivity & Insights: xRM
xRM provides businesses with a 360-degree view of your business relationships, assets and processes. We help you see the big picture in terms of customers, employees, suppliers, partners, knowledge bases, sales cycles and funnels, and more. This comprehensive look at what’s truly going on inside your business helps you make better decisions while handling day-to-day operations as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, we can not only help you implement Dynamics CRM, but also the preferred marketing automation plug-in, ClickDimensions. No longer will you need to export and import segmented lists or use multiple solutions for emails and marketing efforts. ClickDimensions helps manage it all with one seamless, comprehensive customer relationships management platform—Dynamics CRM.
xRM is a powerful solution that delivers significant benefits:
- Enhanced Automation – xRM can automate tasks that would otherwise need to be completed manually, saving you time and money.
- Fast Deployments – Stop building LOB software from scratch. Software plug-ins improve the functionality and flexibility of your CRM system.
- User-Friendly and Familiar– You and your team can use xRM solutions with ease, with tried and true Microsoft Office features and functionality.
- Reliable Native Features – xRM solutions are founded on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which enables users to take advantage of powerful workflows, data modeling, reporting and web services.
- Integration – xRM solutions are easily integrated with existing systems, making it easy to move away from dated technology without losing valuable data.
- Scalability – There’s no one-size-fits-all solution here. xRM is fully scalable and can meet the requirements of organizations large and small.
- Security – Never worry about sensitive data being accessed by unauthorized parties. xRM features robust security features throughout providing real peace of mind.
Cohesive Customer Experience
A hallmark of the digitally transformed organization is the customer’s consistent experience as they pass from interaction to interaction with the organization. Customers may experience:
- Having to change their contact information in two or three places.
- Forms or web pages asking for the same information repeatedly.
- A representative today being unaware of a discussion/issue from yesterday.
- Untargeted marketing and sales communications.
Track records of customer interactions in a centralized system, empowering staff to serve customers with awareness of other team interactions.
Capture customer preferences and distinguishing characteristics to personalize sales and marketing dialogue with customers.
- Consider an xRM Test Drive/Proof of Concept.
- Already have Dynamics? PowerBI reporting for xRM PoC could be the key to unlocking the potential of your CRM.
How confident are you that your team is capitalizing on every opportunity to the best of their ability? As you refine your sales process, follow-up and execution are essential to success.
Whether it’s consistent pursuit of new leads, efficient presentation of proposals, execution of deliverables or any other process key to your success, inconsistent and unclear processes limit your organization.
Make the most of your investments in marketing and customer acquisition by documenting and automating key processes to ensure best practices are followed consistently to the end every time.
- Take an xRM Test Drive/Proof of Concept to see how Microsoft Dynamics365 can help.
- Already have Dynamics? PowerBI reporting for xRM PoC can give your processes needed visibility and accountability.
Out-Of-The Box Fit
Microsoft Dynamics has grown over the years in two ways:
- To better fit everyone (convergence)
- It’s more configurable to unique needs (divergence)
So, if you’re trying to make the out-of-the-box solution work, chances are you’re missing half the value of your solution. Not every customization is costly and difficult to maintain like older systems.
Identify areas where your existing xRM is most effective and most lacking, then determine necessary improvements to maximize your ROI on xRM.
If customization would have a material impact on your success with xRM, proceed only with cost-justified, reasonable-to-maintain customizations.
- An xRM fit assessment can help identify opportunities to get more from your Dynamics deployment.
- If you’re using SalesForce or another alternative to Dynamics, take an xRM Test Drive/Proof of Concept to see if Microsoft Dynamics365 is a better fit for you.
Your xRM is essential, and you’ve painstakingly custom-tuned it to fit your needs over the years. Now, you want to migrate it to Dynamics Online and it feels like your customizations are too fragile to move without breaking it.
It’s possible that it will go more smoothly than you fear, but you just don’t have the Dynamics expertise and/or time to deal with any problems that might may arise.
Migrate to Dynamics 365, thereby reducing the cost of maintenance, making your configurations more robust, and taking advantage of the latest functionality.
Have confidence that your xRM solution is reliable and maintainable.
A Dynamics365 Workshop can help you plan the migration of your on-premise system to the cloud, identifying any areas of concern as well as strategies to mitigate risks.
It feels like you can’t access or use the data you put into your xRM. The built-in reports don’t meet all of your needs. Further, you have other business systems that use xRM data such as account lists, closed orders and forecasts, but it’s difficult to integrate the data.
Make your xRM data available in your data warehouse, integrating the data with your other business systems such as your accounting data for commissions, your line of business system for new accounts and PowerBI for reporting.
Our PowerBI reporting for xRM PoC makes your xRM data work for you.
The “X” Factor/Too Many Systems
You’re not just managing customer relationships. You have processes that are unique to your business and you need to be able to plan, track and manage those processes. It’s confusing to know when to go into Dynamics vs other systems.
Provide a complete picture of your customer relationship in a single interface. Implement custom entities and workflow automation as feasible to manage processes and/or create connections to surface data from other systems in context within Dynamics.
A Dynamics365 Workshop can help identify what data belongs directly in Dynamics vs. employing techniques by which Dynamics routes and connects users to the information they need in context.
Relevant Case Studies
“We are very happy with the work Kate and Dallen are doing for us.”
~ Merrill Corporation
Relevant Blog Posts
Technology is evolving at an incredible pace. Because things change so quickly, it’s impossible to predict what the workplace will look like even just 10 years from now. We are able to make pretty accurate guesses about what types of advancements and trends are likely...read more
Every single enterprise has its own unique path that it takes to the cloud. Regardless of whether you’re simply transferring data, migrating your business’s infrastructure, or modernizing your current applications, Azure makes it simple for you to transition to the...read more
If you like SQL Server and Azure Data Services, you’re in luck. Microsoft recently participated in PASS Summit 2017 where it proudly showcased the latest advancements in SQL Server 2017 and its Azure Data Services. In doing so, the tech giant also demonstrated just...read more