Join the Remarkably Human IT™ team and get ready to love your work.
We focus on hiring rock-solid IT experts who are genuinely great with people. We strive to be a compassionate and calming force in times of chaos. We are more than dependable IT consultants with high-level skill-sets, certifications, and experience. We embody collaboration, courage, teamwork, and trust. We form relationships that transcend business and care deeply about clients, partners, and each other. This is a commitment honored every day in a Remarkably Human approach to solving technology challenges.
Become a Business Development Executive
Uncommon is looking for a Business Development Executive to join our growing team. For this position, the ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. Additionally, they should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with assigned prospects and clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Pitch deck delivery, next steps, and closing of wedge offerings
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Collaborating with account managers and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential partners in order to build a referral network
- Joining local groups (meetups, etc) in order to build a network of referral partners
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Maintaining short term and long term business development plans
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years in sales industry (technology preferred)
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Persuasive and goal oriented
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM experience is preferred
At Uncommon Solutions, we believe...
- IT spending must be tightly aligned with customers' business strategies/priorities, and they must support their most important goals
- Fancy technical solutions people can’t/won’t use or don't trust are worthless
- Creating an in-house environment helps our employees thrive
- Honest relationships and clear communication with customers give IT strong business value
- When IT is thoughtfully/skillfully applied, the results can be game-changing
- Getting the “human side” of technology right is just as important as the technical parts
- IT solutions can be cost-effectively tailored to even small business' unique needs/wants
If you agree, and you are looking to join a team that is more like a family than individuals earning paychecks, we want to hear from you.
Uncommon Solutions is always looking for Remarkably Human IT™ experts. If you’d like to join the Uncommon team, we’d like to hear from you.